Products and Resources I love
- Find your local farmers markets here! Save money, build relationships with your local farmers, teach your children where real food comes from, gather the good stuff at a friendly fun farmers market near you! Look for Organic Pastures Raw Dairy; tell them I sent you for a discounted intro package! Le French Butcher for grass-fed/pasture-raised/grass-finished bison and beef meat and bones; they'll also give you a discounted intro package if you mention you're a client of mine!
- EWG for the Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen lists to protect you and those you love from pesticides, chemicals, and other harmful compounds found in our food and beauty products.
- If you're in the Los Angeles area, Farm Fresh to You is an organic farm that delivers fresh organic produce and products right to your door. It’s cheaper than the store, the money goes directly to the farmer, and makes eating healthy affordable, easy, and so convenient! Choose your frequency of delivery as well as what’s included in your box. Use code CZLL2839 to receive $10 off your first box!
- Butcher Box, for the conscious meat eaters! Grass-fed, grass-finished, pasture-raised quality meats plus free delivery right to your doorstep!! Follow this link to get the goods and get $10 off your first box!
- Thrive Market is on a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable. Using a membership-based model, for just $59.95/year (less athan $5/month) Thrive Market members have access to the world’s best healthy foods and wholesome products for 25-50% below retail prices and delivered straight to your door. AND for every membership sold, Thrive Market donates a free membership to a low-income American family so we can all thrive together. Sign up today and get your free trial and discount membership by following this link: http://go.thrv.me/aff_c?offer_id=6&aff_id=1352&file_id=32
- Go to Find a Spring to find a fresh clean alive water spring source near you. Bring your BPA free plastic or Glass water jugs and fill up with the most energetically charged and clean water!
- Vital Choice for Wild and Sustainable premium seafood delivered frozen to your door! I've never enjoyed the taste of sardines, but theirs are truly delicious, because their canned super fresh. Their tuna belly and salmon, ah just divine.
- The chocolate I love! Addictive Wellness chocolates are made with raw heirloom artisanal chocolate boosted with super foods and herbs, sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, GMO free, guilt free and seriously delicious! Use code 'VesselandSoul' for 10% off!
- 99% of the 'protein bars' available on grocery store shelves are packed with sugar in various forms, and skimp on actual quality protein. Here are the few that I'd recommend ordering online, to have a healthy fast food on the go:
Supplements and Herbs
I offer some of these items that you can get directly from me for savings/convenience, or you can order them at the links provided
Scram by Healthforce for ultimate cleansing of candida, fungi, and parasites.
Phytomulti multivitamin by Metagenics
Orthomolecular's Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2
Vegan protein shakes: coming soon
Powdered greens: NuMedica Power Greens (in Chocolate or Berry)
Jing Herbs is a high quality clean source for all things herbal
Mountain Rose Herbs is another wonderful source for natural wonders to make natural goodies
- I adore the all natural botanical beauty line of Living Libations! TheirSeabuckthorn facewash/moisturizer is gentle, effective, holistic, and smells so good you will get compliments on your scent all day long.
- Alitura Naturals clay mask and moisturizer are on another level of goodness! No chemicals, fillers, endocrine disrupting adjuncts, just the highest quality ingredients for glowing, young, luscious skin.
- My favorite glass food storage containers you can find at Costco or Amazon here.
- For protein shakes on the go, use these shaker cups
- The goddess of all blenders, the Vitamix. She's an upfront investment, but you can get refurbished models directly from Vitamix that are like new and at a great price. I use this baby multiple times a day, from my coffee and tonics, to protein shakes, puddings, yogurt, soups, ice cream, and more. Do it, just do it; it'll open a world of healthy possibilities. www.Vitamix.com
- Right up there with a Vitamix, a crockpot is one of the most valuable kitchen accessories for healthy and convenient cooking. Just throw in a few ingredients, turn it on, and your meal is waiting for you when you get home from work. THIS is the model I use, and it's portable so I can take my delicious nourishing dishes to potlucks and dinner parties.
- Cuisinart Food Processors are awesome fun tools that save time and energy in the kitchen. I love mine particularly for when I'm making cultured veggies; instead of all that effort chopping and grating each item, this baby dices it all up in a fraction of the time.
Reading and Cookbooks
- Grain Brain by Dr. David Perlmutter
- Power Up Your Brain by Dr. David Perlmutter and Alberto Villoldo
- The Gut and Psychology Syndrome aka GAPS Diet
- The Bulletproof Diet by Dave Asprey
- The Disease Delusion by Dr. Jeffrey Bland
- Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms by Dr. Detis Kharrazian
- The Rise of Superman by Steven Kotler
- Podcasts: ReWild Yourself!, Bulletproof Radio, Underground Wellness Radio,
- ...compiling mega list, return back!
- Paleo Comfort Foods
- GAPS Diet Cookbook
- Bulletproof the Cookbook
- JingSlingers cookbook COMING SOON!!
- Anything by Alan Watts
- Sunstone by Octavio Paz
- Energy Work by Bruce
- The Motivation Manifesto by Brendon Burchard
- Biocentrism by Dr. Lanza
- Podcasts: Over It and On With It, Art of Charm, Alan Watts,
- Food Inc.
- Food Matters
- Fed Up
- Hungry For Change
Must See Videos/Podcasts
Is meat good or bad for you? Dr Mark Hyman gives a great well rounded assessment of this common debate, here.
- Colon Hydrotherapy: ClearWay Health, see Talya Meldy
- Chiropractic: Life Center Chiropractic, see Dr. Jeremy Brook
- Functional Medicine testing/consulting: Baxter Health Center, see Dr. Mark Baxter for chiropractic and Functional Medicine work (thyroid and hormone balancing, neurotransmitter balancing and TBI work, spinal decompression therapy, autoimmune and all other issues). Office is in Las Vegas, NV but he offers phone/email/Skype consulting as well. Contact email@example.com
- Functional Medicine primary care: Dr. Dawn DeSylvia located in Santa Monica, CA
- Integrative Oncology: Dr. Nalini Chilkov located in Santa Monica, CA
- Schooling: If you're passionate about health and helping others get to the deeper roots of their challenges and blocks, the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy is an incredible program that I recommend above any other health coaching program. A beautiful powerful blend of Functional Medicine with Positive Psychology, learning the skills of Motivational Interviewing to actually motivate change, and so much more. 12 months online.